How To: Tie your new shoes
Hey there kid. So you just got your new Nike shoes and want to wear them to school right? But you been wearing Velcro power rangers shoes all this time right? Well no need to worry lil’ fella, with these easy steps Dr. McFadden is gonna teach you to tie em up and have you looking fresh in no time. Read up !
Steps to tie your new Nike shoes:
1) Take your laces and take them through each hole on the sides of the shoe.
2) After your laces are through the loops, you should have the two ends of each lace on either side.
3) Grab the ends of the laces and cross them underneath each other.
4) Alright kid, now make two loops or bunny ears
5) This is the tricky part. Take the loops and cross them as well so there is a gap created.
6) With that gap, put one of the loops through.
7) Then you want to grab both ends of the loops and make a tight knot.
8) Now you should have good knot in your new Nikes and be the coolest kid on the playground.
And if these directions are too complicated to follow then just get your mom or dad to do it. But thanks for buying my guide. It helps pay the bills.